Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo update--more details to come later


Delivery bike for who knows what

Flora of Itapúa - ipora! (beautiful!)





























































A lovely town in the department of Itapúa.











The same lovely town

I love the green of this chalkboard. I hate to say it but I'm not sure if I could solve number 3.










The summer camp participants, all 31 of them. Can you find me?





































Soy empanadas and pureed banana with milk for the mid-morning snack. I'm not sure how many of the kids figured out that it was soy and not meat?


































Tessa facilitating an activity about why trees are important during nature day at her summer camp








































My friend Tessa's summer camp...playing Duck Duck Goose








































Mburcuja--it looks gross but is delicious. Don't ask me what the word for it is in English.
































Cakes that Cristina made (if you have been following along you should know by now that she is the lady who I live with) for a quinceañera (birthday party of a girl who was turning 15. Aka her official presentation to society and the official age when she can "date" according to some).

Passing out plastic bags with a friend from the muni so that people in my site could fill them with plastic and glass bottles that attract mosquitoes and therefore increase the risk of dengue.









Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment